BECAUSE “THE NEAREST EMERGENCY EXIT MAY NOT BE THE SAFEST,” IMPLASER INNOVATES WITH A SYSTEM THAT IMPROVES THE SAFETY, QUALITY OF LIFE AND ACCESSIBILITY OF ITS USERS, IN THE SMART CITY ENVIRONMENT.
What is it?
IMPLAGUIDE is an Autonomous Smart Safety Signage System in public transport, underground stations and large facilities. It consists on signaling with beacon technology integrated to help to the geolocation of the user. This system is able to connect to the Cloud and to the Control Center for a real-time User-System interaction, through an APP. IMPLAGUIDE is a patented system.
What is it for?
– Safer evacuation; personalized orientation to each user depending on their location and the conditions of the environment in real time.
– Assistance for the guidance and information on the points of interest.
– Location of people: help in case of rescue, to avoid crowds of people.
– Verification of security or maintenance routes.
– Variable mapping and energy saving: through sensors.
– Wireless; beacon technology, which emit Bluetooth signs.
– Accessible guidance by audio.
– It is invisible to the user. It has an easy installation and its maintenance is minimum.
– Energetically autonomous (small solar cell).
– Bidirectional real-time communication between Control Centre-User, through the Cloud.
This System is developed by IMPLASER with HOWLAB research group from University of Zaragoza, in collaboration with INYCOM.
The project is granted by the subprogram SME INSTRUMENTS of the European Program Horizon 2020.