WITHIN IDOM, A SPECIAL DEDICATION TO TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION IS UNDERWAY, WHICH COMES INTO LIFE THROUGH R & D PROJECTS AS IS THE CASE OF MUGITU FOR INTERFERABLE NFC VALIDATION (SPRI, BASQUE GOVERNMENT).
In the last 10 years IDOM has witnessed a cycle of redefinition of collection systems throughout the world of transport.
IDOM has a long experience in the world of intelligent transport systems ITS, and especially in fare collection systems named IFM AFC (Interoperable Fare Management- Automatic Fare Collection systems), with numerous references at a national and international level, and covering all the technological aspects mentioned.
There are already many clients that rely on the team of collection experts or ticketing at the time of defining the complete life cycle of their fare collection systems, from their implementation or renewal, to their start-up, operational readiness and start of a new cycle.
Within IDOM a special dedication is endowed to technological innovation, which comes into being as R & D projects, such as the case of Mugitu for Interoperable Validation NFC (SPRI, Basque Government), the use of new technologies such as the contactless one-off ticket or Smart ticket, based on NXP Mifare Ultraligh R technology. or the collaboration in the obtaining of specific patents of advanced ticketing systems.
IDOM services cover the wide range of services required for the definition and implementation of fare collection systems throughout their life cycle:
- Conceptual design, business model and relational model AFC-IFM
- Business model and fare collection processes
- Feasibility and preliminary design studies
- Equipment design
- Detail design, Projects and Tender Documents
- Budget analysis, Selection of suppliers
- Overseeing the implementation phase
- Test protocols, contactless smart card tools
- Professional training and qualifications
- Technical support during operational phase
The range of technologies covers the entire range of fare collection systems, either new conception or technological updating, amongst which we have:
- State-of-the-art contactless cards, mapping and internal structures
- Single journey rf-id or Smarticket
- Vulnerability analysis of cards
- High security systems based on SAM module and HSM systems
- System or Clearing House
- Application of mobile devices fitted with NFC technology
- Account Based Systems
- Payment and Validation with EMV bank card
- On-line purchasing
- Multi-application systems (transport, leisure, etc.)
- MaaS (Mobility as a Service), ITS
- Other advanced systems
All these services have been developed thanks to the trust placed in us by our customers and amongst which we find the Cairo Metro (Egypt), the Lima Metro (Peru), the Transportation Authority (Jordan), the Bizkaia Transport Consortium, the Basque Government, Euskotren, ETS, the Transport Authority of Gipuzkoa, RENFE, FEVE, different Metros, Trams and BRT on a national and international level, etc.