THE CAF LEADMIND PLATFORM PROVIDE A NEW GENERATION OF TRAINS AND MORE COMPETITIVE SERVICES, FROM THE CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT PHASE TO THE OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF THE RAIL SYSTEM.
The main objective of the LeadMind platform is to provide a new generation of trains and more competitive services, from the concept development phase to the operation and maintenance of the rail system, through the collection, storage, advanced processing and analysis of all the data that the train currently generates or may generate in the future in a cybersecure way.
LeadMind Platform allows:
- Have a modular and scalable product, customizable according to the client’s requirements (operators, engineering and maintainer of the fleet).
- Generate driving recommendations for obtaining an efficient energy management of the train.
- Optimize the way to register, collect and manage the information that is generated in a massive way.
- Provide added-value information in a friendly format and decision-making tools to ease the decision making process by the different actors involved in the railway operation.
- Increase the efficiency in maintenance tasks integrating real time operating data of the train in the maintainer system to improve the diagnosis of the failures.
- Eliminate black-boxes and exploit in a unified way representative variables of vehicle failure and maintenance activities (actions) as well as being able to perform cross-analysis of diverse information sources (meteorology, geolocation, tool for maintenance management, train, track, etc.).
- Guarantee integrity in the collection, custody and use of data in the event of external attacks.
The examples of LeadMind tools include remote HMI, geolocation, fleet health based in Alarms information and CBM.