- New Mafex partners.
- Virtual Rail Live!
- Mafex participates in a new innovation Project called EPROMAT.
- Alstom Spain delivers the first trams to Athens.
- Kaunas railway node engineering infrastructure development plan will be prepared by Ardanuy Ingeniería.
- Bombardier appoints Diego García Rodríguez as general manager of its Trapaga Factory.
- CAF secures maintenance contracts totalling €40m.
- CETEST and Coronavirus Covid-19.
- Start of construction works on the first section of the Mondego Metrobus in Portugal.
- Icon Multimedia expands its services at Adif stations.
- IDOM is designing the Section 1 of the Maya Train.
- Indra develops traffic management system for new Irish train control centre.
- Lantania to modernise two railway lines in Bulgaria.
- NRF awarded as Best Performer 2019 by Groupauto International.
- Stadler wins to new orders of trams type TRAMLINK for the cities of Jena and Milan.
- SENER in Mexico will conduct the technical studies for the Monterrey commuter train.
- Siemens Mobility to signal the Jurong Region Line in Singapore metro.
- SF6-Free MV Switchgear wins the Industrial Energy Efficiency Award in Hannover Messe.
- Bangkok Gold line project to rely on Teltronic TETRA radio communications System.
- New contract for the Inspection of Bridges in Chile.
- TYPSA supports FONATUR in the management of the Maya Train Project.
- Reducing the maintenance costs of the railway System.
- Cybersecuring your train journey.
- Traction systems supply for Polish locomotives.
- International Financial Institutions (IFIs), key part of the development of railway projects.
- Europe prioritizes sustainable transport projects with the support of several institutions.
- Infrastructure grows in America with support from various financial sources.
- The CABEI, the great advocate of the growth and modernization of transport in Central America.
- Investments grow in Asia and Africa to improve communications.
- MaaS: A new concept of door-to-door intermodal mobility with the user.
- Cities are committed to an intelligent user-centric mobility.
- The railway industry, prepared to bring the best technology to the end user.
- Some Mafex Members with Mobility as a Service Projects (MaaS).
- ASSETS4RAIL will use cutting-edge technologies for railway asset monitoring and maintenance.
- Infrastructure Smart Services for the Madrid Light train network.
- Optima: A Communication Platform to Manage Rail Traffic Control and Management Support Services.
- Predictive maintenance of railway catenary: the role of physical modeling.
- Technological innovation award 2020-2021.
- Cutting-edge train control and propulsion technology for the 23 Frecciarossa 1000 trains that will operate in Spain.
- SELENE Project, projects related to CV and AI.
- System for the analysis of the passenger occupancy level in the Seville Metro.
- Skytrotter EVO, the solution for the aesthetic repair of any rolling stock.
- Hyperloop, the next generation of the long-distance transport systems.
- RESPIRA®, Artificial Intelligence to improve the ventilation of large infrastructures.
- MCBS, optimal solution for radio communications in Transport.
- Technology for a more sustainable rail system.
- A pioneering Project to enable bank card-based transport access.
- Analysis of the sealing system of a high performance pneumatic hammer.